If you are planning to host a birthday party for your kid that follows the theme of the world famous animated movie franchise Toy Story, then you have to make it extra special by coming up with some cool Toy Story birthday invitations to give out to guests. If you want to make sure that your Toy Story birthday invitations are unforgettable, you should come up with some custom designs and add a little personalized touch before sending them out to any guests who you want to invite.
Customizing Toy Story Birthday Invitations
For your printable party invitations preparations, custom Toy Story birthday invitations are not that hard to make. In case you can’t come up with your own designs or personalized style, you don’t need to worry because there are many different kinds of printable Toy Story birthday invitations that already have custom templates and designs on them for you to use.
- First, find a template that you want. You will have an option whether to get a bi-fold card, an envelope style, or any other layout you want.
- Second, choose the designs that you want. You can add your own background colors, images, or border designs. In this case, you would want any character from the Toy Story movie.
- Third, add the information you want to appear in the invitation. You can change the font as well as the font color. In any case, be sure that important details as the date, time, and place of the party are readable. You can as well include your RSVP contact details, and specific instructions for your guests.
- Finally, you are ready to print the invitation, fold, and distribute to your guests.
Toy Story Characters
Now, what kinds of designs can you use for your Toy Story birthday invitations? The best one would probably involve using one or more of the most prominent characters in the entire Toy Story franchise. These are the characters that kids nowadays are familiar with the most. Do you know who these Toy Story characters are? These characters are as follows:
- Woody, the cowboy
- Jessie, the cowgirl
- Buzz Lightyear, the space man
- Stinky Pete, the prospector
- Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead
There are many other popular Toy Story characters and you can use one or more of them in your decorations depending on what you want. Now, if you want to make the invitation even more special and memorable, which your guests will surely love, then you can try adding in a small toy or memorabilia along with the invitation. For instance, within each and every one of the many Toy Story birthday invitations that you will send out, you can try to include a little green alien. As you may already be aware, there is a group of adorable little green aliens in Toy Story and kids will surely love them.
There are actually many other ways to make your own Toy Story birthday invitations. You just have to be more creative, and you can certainly get a lot of help from your kid on this one especially in formulating amazing toy story party ideas.